The speakers for the sixth session, Analytic Methods in Birational Geometry, are:
- Sébastien Boucksom (CNRS – CMLS École Polytechnique)
- Eleonora Di Nezza (CMLS École Polytechnique)
- Andreas Höring (Université Côte d’Azur)
- Jian Song (Rutgers University)
You can find here the titles and the abstracts.
The schedule of the conference is the following:
- Release of the videos: June 23, 2021 (YouTube)
- Discussion: from June 23 to July 7, 2021 (Gitter)
- Coffee break: July 7, 2021, at 17.00 CET (Zoom)
If you’d like to receive updates from us, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll add you to our mailing list.